Our technology law practice serves clients in a wide range of corporate, business, transactional, licensing, and dispute matters including entity formation and maintenance, due diligence, technology-focused and general business transactions, mergers and acquisitions, commercial leases, and privacy and data security. We also provide outside general counsel services to technology and brand-driven companies. Exemplary work includes:
- Software and computer technology agreements including EULAs, OEM agreements, development and consulting agreements, distributions agreements, commercial licenses, and service agreements.
- Corporate and LLC formation, reorganization, and maintenance.
- Open source licensing including in-bound counseling, open source policy development, and out-bound strategy and licensing advice.
- Business contracts including partnership and operating agreements, development and joint ventures agreements, and sales agreements.
- Employee contracts and basic employment matters.
- Finance, capitalization, and equity agreements.
- Encryption export counseling and compliance.
- General corporate matters for technology focused clients, including employment matters, corporate structuring, sales of technology assets and businesses, and related matters.